Prepare your beneficiary registration and training session
Sempo can help our partners organise in-person registration and training session. Steps for our partners to follow will include:
- 1.Booking a suitable location
- 2.Contacting beneficiaries, and providing enough notice about the timing of the event
- 3.Ensuring there will be WiFi (or mobile phone hotspots)
- 4.Ensuring that some phone hardware has been prepared and delivered to the location before the session, for trainers to use
- 5.Printing guides for Field Partners (if required)
- 6.Designing and printing guides (if required)
- 7.Printing a list of all pre-identified beneficiaries (if applicable)
- 8.Printing registration slips for beneficiaries (if required)
- 9.Designing COVID-19 and other health and safety measures
For the topics that will need to be covered, see next section.
Similarly to preparing for your vendor registration and training session, we recommend making sure that you will be able to demonstrate some low-value payments from beneficiaries to vendors. For full instructions, please see above under "preparing for vendor registration and training".