Identification and pre-registration
During the set-up of your program, there will be many design questions that we will need to consider. We recommend reading our section on Project Design and the Checklist for questions.
In particular, before you register people are participants in a cash transfer program, you will need to:
- 1.Develop selection criteria for your beneficiaries and vendors
- 2.Agree on how much you will be disbursing to beneficiaries, and when
- 3.Decide on how vendors will be "cashed out" (e.g. weekly, by transfers to their bank accounts or other means)
- 4.Decide how you will be contacting participants
- 5.Decide on your monitoring and evaluating framework, and any baselining you want to do before the program commences