- Disbursement - a transfer between NGO/Sempo and a beneficiary
- Reclamation - a transfer when NGO/Sempo takes back or “reclaims” value from a beneficiary or vendor, because too much money has been incorrectly disbursed to them. (While this isn’t technically a reversal of a transfer, it delivers the same effect.)
- Withdrawal - a withdrawal of funds from a vendor, occuring at the same time as a transfer from a third party to the vendor, which will enable the vendor to “cash out” their credits into their preferred/local currency
- Exchange - an exchange between two types of currencies
- Reclamation - The purpose of a reclamation is to correct a mistake. It is what the NGO will do to “reclaim” value from a beneficiary or vendor (e.g. because money has been incorrectly disbursed to them).
- Withdrawal - The purpose of a withdrawal is to enable vendors to withdraw or “cash out”, and receive cash in exchange for their credits